MWLP Linking Youth can assist you with:
Work Placement is the compulsory component of the vocational education and training (VET) course that requires you to participate in an actual work environment related to your course. You are expected to participate in work related activities that reflect the duties of your chosen course and aimed at your skill level.
The courses we provide work placement for are Automotive, Business Services, Construction, Electro technology, Entertainment, Hospitality, Human Services, Information & Digital Technology, Metal & Engineering, Retail, Primary Industries and Tourism.
Career & Transition:
We can also provide a tailored service to assist you with any of the following:
- Career Conversations – career coaching/ guidance/pathways
- Employment Preparation/Skills/Workshops – interview preparation, resume preparation, mock interviews, employability skills, what to expect at work, money matters, building confidence, resilience and self-esteem etc.
- Links to Apprenticeships and Traineeships, SBATs
- Macarthur Careers website and Expos and Information nights
- Referral to other specialist services
- Supporting the development of young entrepreneurs and leaders
For more information contact us on 4625 1863.